[OpenAFS-devel] Retiring the debian-i386 buildbot slave. Do we need a replacement?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:30:12 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015, Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The host that ran the debian-linux-i386 buildbot slave is being retired. I've
> removed the debian-i386 builder from the buildbot configuration. Because of
> this, we have no debian-based build slaves to provide coverage of the OpenAFS
> builds. What does the community think about this lack of coverage? Is anyone
> willing to host a build slave for a debian-based distro?

It would be nice to have a debian-based buildslave.  (Is the one getting
retired really running lenny like its info page says?)

I will try to look into what options I have for hosting such a thing,
though they may not be the most reliable of hosting options.

-Ben