[OpenAFS-devel] New buildbot admins: Andrew Deason and Michael Meffie

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:54:56 -0500

Hi Derek,

The challenge with a slave admin listserv is there there is only one or
two people who administer each slave. Sending to a listserv of all slave
admins would be noise for at least 75% of the members. Ideally, you send
a targeted email to the admin for the particular slave that is having an
issue. That's what happens behind the scenes.  I've annotated each slave
with the contact info in the master config at
https://github.com/edgester/afsbotcfg/blob/master/master.cfg , but I
removed the email addresses from the file to avoid spam. I could add the
email addresses back to the file if that is desirable. The email
addresses may be obfuscated or not.

Sincerely,
Jason