[OpenAFS-devel] OpenSUSE tumbleweed build slave

Christof Hanke christof.hanke@rzg.mpg.de
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:32:25 +0100

Hi Jason, all,

On Sunday 25 Jan 2015 11:34:41 Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> Are there any objections to going with tumbleweed or having both
> opensuse 13 and tumbleweed?

Since all comments were positive on tumbleweed, I upgraded the opensuse11
builders to it.
There's probably some more tweaking to be done, but most things should work
now.
So we should rename them probably. (?)

One thing I noted is, that he buildmaster wouldn't trigger a manual build
instantaneously, but waits until the next time-slot.
If that's easy to fix,please do so, it would make testing much easier.

T/Christof