[OpenAFS-devel] OpenSUSE tumbleweed build slave

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:00:10 -0500

On 01/26/2015 04:32 PM, Christof Hanke wrote:
> Hi Jason, all,
>
> On Sunday 25 Jan 2015 11:34:41 Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>> Are there any objections to going with tumbleweed or having both
>> opensuse 13 and tumbleweed?
> Since all comments were positive on tumbleweed, I upgraded the opensuse11
> builders to it.
> There's probably some more tweaking to be done, but most things should work
> now.
> So we should rename them probably. (?)
>
> One thing I noted is, that he buildmaster wouldn't trigger a manual build
> instantaneously, but waits until the next time-slot.
> If that's easy to fix,please do so, it would make testing much easier.

Hi everyone,

I've created new slave entries and builders for the tumbleweed build
slaves. This allows for renaming the slaves to match their purpose and
keep things sane. Manually-triggered builds were broken for some reason.
I stopped and started the build master, which fixed the pending builds
problem.

I need some time to experiment with the slave notifications in a test
environment before implementing that.

Sincerely,
Jason

P. S. I disabled the ability to shut down the master and the slaves from
the web site.