[OpenAFS-devel] Builder for FreeBSD 12 now FreeBSD 12.3

Måns Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:18:17 +0100

--R3SAtXwgGp429mN7

Subject: Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Builder for FreeBSD 12 now FreeBSD 12.3 Date: =
Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 04:06:45PM -0500 Quoting Michael Meffie (mmeffie@sinen=
omine.net):
>=20
> I just manually triggered a build of gerrit 14851 and the freebsd12-amd64
> worker built it without errors.

Good.=20
=20
> I forgot the sysname is not auto-detected on freebsd and is set in the bu=
ildbot
> master configuration for that builder.  Yes, it is currently set to
> amd64_fbsd_122. Let me know if that needs to change and I can easily upda=
te the
> master.cfg (or you can send a pull request to https://github.com/openafs-=
contrib/afsbotcfg/)

If Gerrit 14860 (or something saner to that effect) passes review, that
would be when it makes sense to change the buildbot config. :-)=20

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE           SA0XLR            +46 705 989668
America!!  I saw it all!!  Vomiting!  Waving!  JERRY FALWELLING into
your void tube of UHF oblivion!!  SAFEWAY of the mind ...

--R3SAtXwgGp429mN7

--R3SAtXwgGp429mN7--