[OpenAFS-Doc] document libexec

Lars Wilke lw@lwilke.de
Sun, 6 May 2007 23:25:53 +0200

* Russ Allbery wrote:
> Lars Wilke <lw@lwilke.de> writes:
>
> > Another point as i first thought of putting it in the wiki,
> > but the wiki is rather old and i am not sure if it is still
> > used much.
>
> I don't want to see stuff go into the wiki when it's a problem with the
> existing man pages and we can just as easily fix the man pages.  The wiki
> may be useful for presenting solutions in a different format, though.  But
> updating the wiki shouldn't be an "instead"; wikis are in my opinion the
> [wiki suboptimal]

Ok, as i wrote earlier what about a howto man page or an additional
cookbook.html or faq.html for some quick recipes?

I will add the rxbind stuff to the man pages. But getting the
fileserver etc. to ignore the official ip which is found via
the hostname was not straight forward, at least to me ;)

cheers
   --lars