[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on MacOS X

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:51:12 -0400 (EDT)

Some folks have taken to mounting a reduced root.afs for these machines to
avoid that. I believe certain work to be ongoing which may help address or
fully address this problem, but I am hesitant to speak for anyone else as
to what they will definitely do, as sometimes other things intervene. I
know of no other fix, currently.