[OpenAFS] Drive Z not accessable

James Peterson jimpeter@us.ibm.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:02:24 -0700

As you well know AFS uses UDP; however, since Authenication proceded
correctly that seems to say AFS client can communicate with your AFS server
and your cell name is correct.

Since Authentcation (getting tokens) also went correctly it would say the
file system (pioctl) was working correctly.

I'm preplexed why you were unable to mount Z drive as that happens before
Authenication.

Would you please send me the afscli.log file:
   go to Settings on the Win9x Control Panel and select Log to file
   Select Connect
   send me the afscli.log file located where you installed afscli (default:
   c:\afscli)

James Peterson
"Integrity is the base of excellence."