[OpenAFS] I have a couple of newbie questions

todd glassey todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:22:17 -0700

I apologize but I new to this - but I am interested in generating forensic
evidence of what happens inside a AFS file system. This will take a better
grade of time (ntp) setup and some timestamping extensions as well as some
logging extensions.

What I am looking for is a method of altering what runntp puts into the
NTP.CONF files.

I am also looking for a better degree of logging from the AFS daemons and
the inetd.afs instance. Does anyone have any feedback on wither of these
subjects? Please send it to me directly not to the list. I do not want to
bother the list with this.

Thanks!
Todd Glassey