[OpenAFS] AFS server/cell setup tool (Linux)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 May 2001 19:57:17 -0400

When you're done, I would be more than happy to add this to the
OpenAFS RPMs.

You might want to look at the Debian scripts that Sam Hartman
did, and if possible try to re-use as much of his work as possible.

It would be nice to have a generic setup script as well as various
package-specific-configuration-mechanisms.  But I don't know how
hard that would be.

-derek