[OpenAFS] Aklog

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:11:07 -0500

If you have afs working, I have a slightly patched build that seems to work
ok for me at:

/afs/umr.edu/software/krb5src/src/afs-krb5/src/

also in that area (krb5src) is our locally patched krb5 (based alot on Ken's
work, but against the krb5-current snapshots).

Feel free to grab anything you need out of there.

-- Nathan