[OpenAFS] Unable to authenticate to AFS because no such entry

Pieter-Paul Giesberts (ELN) Pieter-Paul.Giesberts@eln.ericsson.se
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:43:57 +0200

Hi,

can someone explain to me why I get this message when I try to do klog?
"Unable to authenticate to AFS because no such entry"

It's not that my password is incorrect because if I use a wrong password I get
"Unable to authenticate to AFS because password was incorrect"

I've completed all steps from the Quick Beginnings Guide in order to create a user (multiple times) and now I can't authenticate, which means that in order to make any adjustments I have to create the NoAuth file. Can someone help me, because I'm at a loss here...

Thanks,

Pieter-Paul Giesberts.