[OpenAFS] AFS and ADSL???

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Jun 2001 15:06:16 -0400

Actually, I have succeeded in getting AFS to work through NAT.
The callbacks are stored based upon the actual SourceIP/port
instead of assuming port 7001.  Therefore, they DO get stored
properly in the fileservers.  The only problem is that the
NAT box must be sure to keep that state "long enough".

-derek