[OpenAFS] afs/reiserfs

Shantonu Sen ssen@MIT.EDU
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 18:31:22 -0500

Why do you think you're problems are related to reiserfs? I use a
reiserfs / partition and a reiserfs /usr/vice/cache partition on a
2.2.18 kernel, and it works fine.

I think there was some traffic months ago about problems if your cache
was *not* a mount-point but was on a reiserfs partition, but that
might not be relevant any more.

Try making an ext2 /usr/vice/cache and see if your problems go
away.

Shantonu Sen