[OpenAFS] Source of 1.0.4 does not build on Win2k.

Richard Bellamy Richard Bellamy <richard.bellamy@virgin.net>
Thu, 3 May 2001 19:14:19 +0100

Hi

You have to run mkvers.exe which will generate this file.

nmake will then fail for each directory - with the same error.
It seems you need to copy this to each directory and then build.

Even then I couldn`t get the build to work on 1.0 -> 1.0.3 (haven`t
really had a pop at 1.0.4 yet).

HTH

Richard