[OpenAFS] Authentication problems with 1.0.4

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:47:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Thu, 3 May 2001, Peter Popovics wrote:
>

> > Will this patch be implemented in the BINARY release of BrokenAFS for
> > WindowsNT?
>
> When someone who can comment on the security implications does so and such
> problems are solved. There's someone I may be able to get to comment, but
> not until Monday as I'm imminently leaving town.

I asked, and he (Len Lanphar, who used to work for my employer but changed
jobs not long ago) said he has an alternate fix in development which is
cleaner; As soon as more details are available, I will share.

-D