[OpenAFS] open afs client on tru64 5.1

Clare West clare@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue, 15 May 2001 08:44:06 +1200

On Tuesday, May 15, 2001, at 08:21  AM, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Nope. That module is for the afs/nfs translator, which we don't have.
> The
> libafs.nonfs.o should be fine for your needs. You can still export
> filesystems via NFS.

ahhhhhhhh! I musunderstood the instructions when they said:

"If the machine's kernel supports NFS server functionality:

   # cp bin/libafs.o /usr/sys/BINARY/afs.mod

If the machine's kernel does not support NFS server functionality:

   # cp bin/libafs.noafs.o /usr/sys/BINARY/afs.mod"

I hope you can understand my confusion.

thanks for your help, I'll see how it goes.

clare