[OpenAFS] open afs client on tru64 5.1

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:57:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Matt Elliott wrote:

> If you had been installing the Solaris version you wouldn't have been
> confused since your original understanding is correct for that
> architecture.  Transarc's install instructions still need a bit of work for
> the first time user to actually install without difficulties the first time.

Can't be correct for that architecture, or OpenAFS wouldn't work on a
Solaris box with NFS configured. The machine on the desk in my office
would beg to differ; It's impossible to compile non "nonfs" versions of
modules with OpenAFS, because IBM couldn't give us the Sun-copyright
source needed to do it.

-D