[OpenAFS] Problem with zip archive of Win32 version

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:52:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Tue, 15 May 2001, Brent Putman wrote:
>
> > Has anyone else had problems unzipping the binary build for Win32
> > (DEST.zip) currently available from openafs.org?  When I attempt to
> > unzip the archive using either WinZip on a Win32 system or the unzip
> > utility on a Solaris 7 system, I get the following error:
>
> For the benefit of the list, on the Solaris 7 box the file lives on, this
> file unzips ok using the vendor-included unzip.

... but it didn't verify OK on the Linux box that is actually the web
server.  Apparently something got screwed up in rsync'ing the download
tree from one machine the other.

A corrected version of the file is now available on the web site.

-- Jeff