[OpenAFS] Kerberos with AFS

Madhuri Athota madhuria@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 07:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have done kinit and i got the TGT. But if i do
afslog I am getting an error message saying
 " afslog: Failed getting tokens for cell -h in realm
(local realm)."
Do i need to create a user with name afs and instance
as mycellname(like stanford.edu), to make Kerberos
work with AFS? I actually tried this but still it is
not working.

-Thanks
Madhuri