[OpenAFS] Kerberos with AFS

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Sun, 27 May 2001 21:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

On 25 May 2001, Patrick J. LoPresti wrote:

> Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> writes:
>
> > I read openafs-info, you don't need to mail it and me.
>
> The approval process would delay my message for an indeterminate
> amount of time since I read the list via a gateway.  Sorry.

For folks like Patrick who are regular readers and want to post, but get
the mail indirectly...  Subscribe to the list and set the 'nomail' flag.
The system will treat you as a subscriber and allow you to post without
waiting for approval, but you won't get extra copies of the messages.

-- Jeff, your friendly neighborhood postmaster