[OpenAFS] Kerberos with AFS

Martin Schulz schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
29 May 2001 10:21:05 +0200

"Patrick J. LoPresti" <patl@curl.com> writes:

> > > 11. How to build openssh to forward both krb5 and afs tickets?
> > I don't know the answer to this, but I think right now the answer is "you
> > can't"
>
> But it should be possible in pinciple, right?
>
> What would the right approach be?  To forward just the v5 tickets and
> then use them to obtain tokens, or to forward both?

The first one. This does actually not work yet for me, but I am
convinced that this is the way to go.

> Is there a place
> where I can find sample code for doing forwarding of tickets and
> tokens?  (We have some custom apps which we might need to modify to
> perform such forwarding.)

For kerberos, there is something called gss-api to use for this, for
afs I don't know.

Yours,
--
Martin Schulz                             schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
Uni Karlsruhe, Institut f. wissenschaftliches Rechnen u. math. Modellbildung