[OpenAFS] pam_krb5afs anyone?

Martin Schulz schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
31 May 2001 18:51:08 +0200

Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin@redhat.com> writes:

> Do you have krb.conf and krb.realms files in /etc?

No I did not.

> Attempts to get
> a v4 TGT use the functions in libkrb4, which AFAIK don't read their
> configuration from krb5.conf.  (Equivalently, does "kinit -4" work?)

kinit -4 did not work. Now I created those files and it seems to
work. However, the "tokens" command is somewhat less informative now,
since it does only tell about somewhat anonymous afs tokens, whereas
when using aklog based schemes, you are told the afs id actually in use.

> Nalin

Oh, you're the author of that module... I did not realize it
earlier.. So could you please write about the k4 requisites in the
pam_krb5afs manpage? I indeed read that one while trying to solve my
problem. Though the krb5.conf file is mentioned, I can nowhere find a
reference to the krb.conf or krb.realms files.

Furthermore, in the krb5.conf manpage, I do not find any references to
the [ pam ] section.

Yours,
--
Martin Schulz                             schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
Uni Karlsruhe, Institut f. wissenschaftliches Rechnen u. math. Modellbildung