[OpenAFS] Win2000 problems

Nuno Miguel Neves nneves@di.fc.ul.pt
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:24:30 +0000

Hello.

I've installed OpenAFS 1.2.2a in a Win2000 Professional with the latest patches, and the client works just fine. However, when I try to configure the
server, it always fails, stating that it couldn't start the bosserver (I've also noticed that on the dialog boxes, the mouse can't choose between
several choices. It must be done with the kbd. But that's a detail :) )

After that, I've tried to install it on a Win2000 Advanced Server, but just after I install the client and rebooted, the machine just hangs with 100%
CPU usage. Has anyone manage to get the server working on any one of these?

Thanks,
--
                  nneves@di.fc.ul.pt    Dept. Informatica, Fac. Ciencias,
|\ |    |\ |      Tel: +351 21 7500528  Univ. Lisboa, Bloco C5, Campo Grande