[OpenAFS] Build problem

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
26 Nov 2001 15:35:16 -0500

Sounds like aklog isn't getting built properly.  Check earlier
in your build log (you _DO_ keep build logs, right? ;) and check
for the aklog build.  I don't know why it's failing for you.

This is part of the openafs-krb5 support.

-derek

PS: You do realize that you don't need to recompile ALL of afs just to
support your newer kernel -- you can install the openafs-kernel-source
package and just build the kernel module.