[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client for Windows problem.

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:40:41 -0700

--0__=07BBE07FDFEF75298f9e8a93df938690918c07BBE07FDFEF7529

You may want to take a look at the network identification of the machine in
"Control Pannel - Network and
Dial-up Connections - Network Identification" and make sure the information
there is correct.

If this does not fix the problem, can you take a look at the Application
Log under "Control Pannel -
Admistrative Tools - Event Viewer" to see what AFS client error message(s)
you might have there?

Shyh-Wei Luan

"Kumar Dwarakanath" <nachim@hotmail.com>@openafs.org on 10/21/2001 09:33:27
AM