[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client for Windows problem.

Kumar Dwarakanath nachim@hotmail.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:30:59 +0000

Hi Shyh-Wei,
I did look up the Network Identification but what am I looking for there?
Also the OpenAFS client for Linux works well on my linux partition in the
same laptop. I have given the name of the machine to be the same on both the
Linux and the Win2k partition.

I will post the log of the errors from the Application log soon...

-Kumar.