[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client for Windows problem.

Kumar Dwarakanath nachim@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:12:12 +0000

Hi,
The following is the output from the application log. I am running Linux and
Windows separately hence, I won't be having the problem of setting two
machines with the same name. The Linux and Win2k partitions are on the same
machine...

Martin, I checked the INI file that you mentioned using both WordPad and
NotePad, the contents are shown properly without any problems of the line
feeds etc.

Logs from Event viewer:

Date:     10/21/2001   Source:    AFS Client
Time:     10:23        Category:  None
Type:     Error        Event ID:  222
User:     N/A
Computer: GARUDA

The description for Event ID ( 222 ) in Source ( AFS Client ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: Error at file afsd_service.c, line 222:
error initializing cache.