[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS bug, Cache gets full and is not flushed (fwd)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 Sep 2001 17:58:57 -0400

You can try back-porting the 2.4.8 support into OpenAFS 1.0.4 and try
it..  In particular, make sure that struct vnode in
src/afs/LINUX/osi_vfs.h matches struct inode in
linux-2.4.8/include/linux/fs.h

-derek