[OpenAFS] Lost files

Brian Beezhold homie@mac.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:10:42 -0400

Yep, I've experienced the exact same thing. I have a similar setup
and it only seems to be my home directory that ever gets affected.
None of the other users on the system have ever had this happen. I
thought it might have something to do with my workstation running with
an XFS filesystem but if your having the same problem I guess not.