[OpenAFS] SuSe-RPMs

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:26:33 -0400

On Wednesday, September 26, 2001 15:23:25 -0400, Derek Atkins
<warlord@MIT.EDU> wrote:
+-----
| "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu> writes:
|
| > 2@last:203 Z# ls -l /etc/init.d/rc?.d/???afs
| > lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            6 Jun  7 09:06
| > /etc/init.d/rc3.d/K15afs -> ../afs
| > lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            6 May 10 10:11
| > /etc/init.d/rc3.d/S08afs -> ../afs
| >
| > (and PCMCIA starts as S06)
|
| Then you've changed something (or you're not using Red Hat):
+--->8

The subject line, and the filename referenced in the message I was
responding to, both say SuSE (and specifically SuSE 7.2).  How did Red Hat
become involved?

I will admit that the stuff I quoted is from a SuSE 7.1 machine; we haven't
deployed 7.2.

--
brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu