[OpenAFS] Re: Windows2000 - Can't Find Root Cell

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:11:30 -0700 (MST)

FIXED IT.

Solution:

Somehow, the afsdcell.ini had lines that wrapped such that text was on the
beginning of the line rather than just an IP or a line beginning with a
">"

I had to use notepad, I removed all cells I new I would never contact, and
then fixed the lines that had wrapped.

Seems that whatever coded parses the afsdcell.ini chokes on lines that are
not either an ip or a >