[OpenAFS] Harddisk sizes

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
03 Apr 2002 15:48:33 +0200

    Turbo> Second question: Where is the 'original' directory of
    Turbo> /afs/bayour (which is my realm/cell)? That is, WHERE do I
    Turbo> add disk space, so that I can move my home (to the /afs
    Turbo> mount)?

Oki, that seems to be /vicepa. I see that I used a scratch disk (a very
small one) when i initially set up the system, just to try it out.

I'd like to have one huge partition/disk there instead...

        1. Can I just copy the information from /vicepa to the new disk,
           and then do a remount?
        2. Can I use XFS+LVM for this mount? I'm currently using XFS, but
           without LVM...
--
AK-47 ammonium [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] NSA
Ft. Meade Peking counter-intelligence domestic disruption toluene