[OpenAFS] What ports should be opened in the firewall

Martha.Cofran@cexp.com Martha.Cofran@cexp.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:46:17 -0600

Thanks very much Jimmy.

I spent today setting up a test network with 2 subnets and firewall between
the AFS Client and Server.  I opened only the ports you've specified and
everything is working great.

I'm guessing you didn't specify port 7008 (the upserver) because that is
only traffic between the 2 servers which are both in the same domain.  Is
this true?  We are planning to use the update server.

Thanks again