[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
29 Dec 2002 13:58:29 -0500

There is a big difference between your clients having access to the full
CellServDB, and publishing your servers.  You could easily monitor your
own site for rogue AFS Servers, and if you never publish your own server
list then people outside your site cannot access your servers.  But
restricting what external servers that clients inside your company can
access is just madness.

-derek