[OpenAFS] multi homed servers

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:49:32 -0600

I have a new OpenAFS file server on our network with 2 ehternet
interfaces.
One of the interfaces has an ip address of 10.x.x.x. and the second has
an
address of 1xx.x.x.x. The 10 network is a private network directly
connected to
another machine the 1xx network is the main interface that is seen by
the
world. The problem I have is when I try and replicate a  volume to the
machine specifing the name of the world interface it fails if I try and
list
volumes using the name of the world interface the output show the name
of the private interface.

Does anyone know what is causing this behavior?

--Mike