[OpenAFS] fileserver change

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:05:32 -0500

If you rebooted, and it happened, then you updated the wrong CellServDB
file. Servers have a CellServDB files and clients have a different
CellServDB file. Standard locations are /usr/vice/etc/CellServDB
(client) and /usr/afs/etc/CellServDB (server).=20

I don't know where those would be on the version you have installed.=20

-- Nathan