[OpenAFS] fileserver change

Jinwei Shen shenjw@wam.umd.edu
16 Jul 2002 11:17:46 -0400

The debian/openafs-client package puts the CellServDB file in
directory of /etc/openafs/, and that is the file I edited. I think
it's the right file since the new server was shown up in the output of
"fs listservers" before I excuted the command of "fs newcell".

Thanks!

--
Jinwei

Neulinger> If you rebooted, and it happened, then you updated the
Neulinger> wrong CellServDB file. Servers have a CellServDB files and
Neulinger> clients have a different CellServDB file. Standard
Neulinger> locations are /usr/vice/etc/CellServDB (client) and
Neulinger> /usr/afs/etc/CellServDB (server).

Neulinger> I don't know where those would be on the version you have
Neulinger> installed.