[OpenAFS] Salvager runs constantly

Steve Devine sdevine@msu.edu
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:03:19 -0400

This is what I get .. I had found some stuff about the message referring to inappropriate access to server directories
and followed the directions still no luck.

bos status afsxxx fs -long
Bosserver reports inappropriate access on server directories
Instance fs, (type is fs) currently running normally.
    Auxiliary status is: salvaging file system.
    Process last started at Thu Jun  6 13:45:42 2002 (30 proc starts)
    Last exit at Thu Jun  6 13:28:28 2002
    Last error exit at Thu Jun  6 13:25:43 2002, by file, by exiting with code 255
    Command 1 is '/usr/afs/bin/fileserver -rxpck 408 -m 1 -spare 10240 -p 32 -L -dontdelay -hr 1 -udpsize 65536 -nojumbo'
    Command 2 is '/usr/afs/bin/volserver -p 16 -udpsize 65536 -nojumbo'
    Command 3 is '/usr/afs/bin/salvager -parallel 4'

/Thanks
/sd