[OpenAFS] Re: AFS Programming manuals

Norbert Gruener nog@MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:52:44 +0200

On Fri, Jun 07 2002, Matthew A. Bacchi wrote:
> >We have never seen any "IBM AFS Programming manuals"
>
> I'll probably be rebuffed for telling you this because these docs are
> extremely out of date.

Thank you for that link, Matt.  :-))
I have got these manuals a few years ago.

>                         Go to
> http://lost-contact.mit.edu/afs/net/project/afs32/transarc.com/public/anon-ftp/pub/afsps/doc/
> where the programmer's reference and some specs are located.  This is
> really in the transarc.com AFS cell, you can access it that way
> instead if you have them in your CellServDB.

But I can't believe that neither Transarc nor IBM has never updated these
documentations for the later releases of AFS (3.5 and 3.6)    :-(((

But anyway, thank you for helping me.

Cheers,

Norbert
--
Ceterum censeo          | PGP encrypted mail preferred.
Redmond esse delendam.  | PGP Public Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/