[OpenAFS] Help!!! -- OpenAFS on Mandrake Linux 8.2 ?!?!?

Paolo Saggese Paolo.Saggese@libero.it
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:53:55 +0200

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 17:17, Derek Atkins wrote:

> In other words you changed the OSVers and commented out krb5 and
> enterprise support?  I'm not convinced that really required emailing
> the whole spec file to the list.  If you changed anything below the

You're right. I should have posted just a tiny diff. Sorry. :(

BTW: I have not tryed building and running with krb5 support enabled (whe=
n I=20
have built my packages the "official" rpms for 1.2.5 were not yet availab=
le=20
on the site, and I was missing some sources/patches listed on the spec), =
but=20
guess that what did the trick was in fact the upgrade to 1.2.5.

Ciao,
=09=09=09=09Paolo.
--=20
http://borex.lngs.infn.it/saggese
NOTICE: replace "NOSPAM" with my name.surname to get real E-Mail address.