[OpenAFS] Disconnected Operation, anyone? ;-)

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:04:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:

> Hiho!
>
> I read on this page: http://www.openafs.org/projects.html
> ----------------
> The following are items known to be in progress, and, where available, a point of contact.
>
> Disconnected AFS Operations
>
>     Provides the ability to use AFS while not connected to a network.
> [...]
>
> That would be *so* sweet for my laptop! :) Apparently there's no point
> of contact, so i'm asking on this list for a status report. Any
> volunteers needed for testing? (Hint, hint!)

It's not that far along yet, hence, no status update. (We just heard at
the AFS Workshop from the gentleman working on it, and given recent
funding he expects work to pick up on it)