AW: [OpenAFS] Can anyone reproduce this under LINUX (was: temporaryreference files do not disappear)

Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs 6delgado@informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:39:54 +0200

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

Hi!

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> I wrote a short program (RH7.1) but I cannot reproduce this problem.
> The program creates a file, unlinks it, prints a message, sleeps for
> 60 seconds, and then closes the file.  While it's sleeping I get this:
*snip*
> This is the program I used.  Can you send a similarly-short program
> that reliably shows the problem?

With your program i can reproduce the problem on my machine. debian
woody, openafs 1.2.3final2-5 from unstable, self compiled 2.4.18
kernel, ext3 as cache and data filesystem.

The .__afs* file just sticks around after the program has terminated.
Reliably.

I might try the openafs-1.2.5 debian packages, if necessary and if
they aren't too incompatible with the rest of my installation.

Kind regards
     Friedel
--=20
	Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <friedel@nomaden.org>
Laziness led to the invention of the most useful tools.

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz--