[OpenAFS] Alternative AFS-Implementations

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 Jun 2002 10:13:32 -0400

FBO <fbo2@gmx.net> writes:

> Very interesting. I do have 2 PCs that are unable to do a clean shutdown
> (without a crash) when openafs was started before.
> 3 of my other PCs do not have a problem with that (same kernel, same distri,...).

What version of Linux and what version of OpenAFS?  There were some
problems with the shutdown sequence, but we think we've them all
in 1.2.4/5.  If you still have this problem in 1.2.5, please report
it.

-derek