[OpenAFS] Problem openafs 1.0.4

Brandon Stancil brandon.stancil@duke.edu
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:23:49 -0500

I have a Windows 2000 SP2 machine that is running openafs 1.0.4
the install goes fine and I am able to configure the client with the cell
information and the necessary auth servers.
When I try to start the client, it will not.  I do not get any errors.  I
click on the Start Service button and it will try for ~30sec. then Start
Service will be available again, so it did not start.  I looked in the two
afsdcell.ini files to verify the cell information and they were correct.  I
have uninstalled/reinstalled the client a few times.  I enabled netbios
over TCP/IP, removed/readded TCP/IP and nothing changed.

I tried downloading the latest client from openafs.org and had the same
problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

(I am not subscribed to the list, so please include my address on your
reply.)

Brandon