[OpenAFS] RedHat7.2

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 May 2002 13:45:35 -0400

This is a bug in the README, as has been mentioned previously on this
list.  The README will be fixed for the upcoming 1.2.4 release.  You
really want "afsmodname -x".  Run afsmodname -h for its list of
functions.

Note that the rc script should default to the uname-style module name
if the SymTable lookup fails.

-derek