[OpenAFS] problem configuring top level of afs filespace

yam yam@debianized.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:25:21 +0100 (CET)

yeah.. Solved...

I thought client part was not needed to complete the installation of the
machine server. It is _needed_ :)

Thing is I am planning to run AFS filespace with linux 2.4 servers (2
servers to start) and clients will be Windows9X/2000/XP machines. Thats
why I didnt want to install client on server, cause I was not gonna use
it.

Ok Thanks.. See you soon ;)