[OpenAFS] any gotchas to adding/changing endian'ness of a database server

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:10:57 -0600

We're planning on replacing our three solaris 2.6 based database servers
real soon (prior to end of year) with a set of linux boxes. Is there
anything to watch out for here, or should we just do the update like a
regular db server update - copy the files as is, and restart? (IP addrs
and hostnames will be staying the same.)

-- Nathan