[OpenAFS] no cache size in cacheinfo, 100% of space

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 Oct 2002 12:17:48 -0500

Yea, 85% is about right.  Also note that you have a "finite" (and
knowable) number of files on the cache partition, so you can always
increase the space usage on a partition by tuning the filesystem and
lowering the number of inodes available.  However you still need to
worry about journal sizes, directory entries, and the CacheItems
file(s).

-derek