[OpenAFS] gssklog

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:56:12 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 08:43:32PM +0200, Jerome Walter wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 11:15:27AM -0500, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> > Its linking the server, and you need the
> > --with-server-extra-ldflags=/usr/afsws/lib/libdes.a
>
> Even when i only want the client ?
[snip]
> I am only trying to compile client on the Soalris machines, as server will be
> on one of my beloved GNU/Debian machines...
>
> So i need --with-server-extra-ldflags even with client-only.
> Ok, i'll get an ssh and do an little extra-work ;)

Ok, it does have comiled, but with --enable-server, which i don't want. I
assume if i only use the client i have n this machine with another server, it
should work, isn't it ?

I do not want to make any mistake on this.

Jérôme

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors